Executive/ Assistant Manager
Fresher or Experienced Less than 2 years
The position holder is primarily responsible for revenue generation through acquisition of new customers and strategic alliances with existing customers. The Sales Executive / Assistant Sales Manager will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include: meeting with customers at the customer’s place, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical/financial needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
- Contact businesses within the telSpiel service territory, perform needs analysis and provide a detailed solution to these customers.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the communications industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
- Responsible for the initial integration/configuration of all regulated and deregulated solutions and services, which may require written proposals or product demonstrations.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases. During this process the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within telSpiel to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with all customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Assist with marketing strategy and sales support.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships with travel to our serving areas as required.
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
- Participate in revenue budget forecasting and ongoing budget variance reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of the enterprise/corporate customers. Preferably in sales department. This applies for Assistant Manager.
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions.
- Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests.
- Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or video conference.
- Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills allowing to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Valid ID & Address Proof.
Education and Experience Required
- Full time master’s degree in business administration, or similar diploma or degree courses.
- Freshers can apply for Sales Executive position.
For Assistant Manager Sales following shall be applicable:
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing, business development or related experience in enterprise business, corporate sales or key account management in any industry.
- Last withdrawn monthly gross salary should not exceeding to INR 25000.
- Background of revenue growth in related position within the industry or similar industry.
- Slight understanding of telecommunication, Digital Marketing or Mobile Marketing terms.